#G20: Protesters

On my way to my bredins yard near Kilburn, i had completely forgoton when the G20 summit was going to take place. I take my oyster but the rattid ting had no money so i was like i can take the bus freely instead of train... no rush. Next fing when i get on i just see the whole bus full of bare people in balaclavas and scarves i was like wtf?, but took no real notice, and cos i was to far to turn back i was like f**k it, not gonna flop. So im on the bus with the whole place just jam packed...

Im not even gonna lie...

I reach Marleybone road, and walk down the other bus stop for the kilburn interchange...


I think coz of my outfit attire, i did not fit in with all the black covered protesters, i just clock everyone watchin me, at this point i just dust so quickly coz i remebers some of them protesters eyes just red of hatred loool. But den ten minutes later i did reach saftey and met my guy at another place still, but boy do not fuck about with the protestors im tellin you i just see feds pushing some protestors and the protestors pushing double loool

0 comments: