#Britains Got Talent - Flawless

These man are on there way to winning it, swear down. I'm not being biased... even though they're from the same area of London as me and because one of the members (Leroy) is related to my bredin, it's also after seeing them perform today, i've come up with the conclusion that they'd duppy Diversity


Diversity only won because of the judges choosing them over the little girl, I know Susan would have had the most votes but still, Flawless went through at top with the most phone votes tonight, 

Flawless to Win! (or Susan Boyle lool)


5 comments:

Malice said...

My man fell of at the end lol . But true say Flawless need to win!

Anonymous said...

Diversity will anialate flawless

Tion said...

Fuck the annoymous guy above me den cause Flawless are init to winit!

Anonymous said...

what did i tell you fucking idiots.

Diversity4Eva said...

They lost =]