#Britains Got Talent Winners: Diversity

I... Am... Lost for words... I wanted Flawless to win, they were near my bits, one of thems my bredrins cousin, and they've appeard on many UK videos such as Chipmunks - 'Chip Diddy Chip', in addition to being well co-ordinated dancers. But when they announced the top-three, Flawless were sadly not included, at this point I hear my whole block goin mad, and my phone's just goin off non-stop. 


Susan Boyle, Diversity & the guy with the sax, end up top, I then thought that Susan won - WRONG, when Ant & Dec annonced the winner the UK chose 'Diversity'... I was shocked! Im not speaking on a negative note because someone had to win init but it looks like Flawless did not catch the viewers attention enough needed to win, even though I thought that they were gonna doit, still, congrats to them man that won init, because I thought if not Flawless, Susan was gonna be top-pick so good one for proving everyone wrong init...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL DONE BOYS, HOPE YOU SUCCEED LATER ON IN THE FUTURE!!!!

Tion said...

Flawless shouldah won personally