Chipmunk - Superstar

Before I say anything, this is an EXCLUSIVE, the only place you will hear this online with no sign of DJ's! Chipmunk drops this new rap track showing off his skills and really showing his haters that he has not gone anywhere.


This is a tune! The beat is sick, the bars are sick and people are warming to this! Give me your feedback on this because this looks like a hit! This will be featured on his new album 'I Am Chipmunk' (a Special Edition Version) out on May 3rd.







5 comments:

Tim said...

HE STIL SOUNDZ AMERICAN BUT MAN DUN IT BIG ERE!

Anonymous said...

I use to hate chipmunk, everything he done after 'Chip,Diddy,Chip' I hated buh on the level he done well on this one styl

1

TEETH said...

AAARD!!!

Anonymous said...

feelin it actually..

Anonymous said...

He could have done more, but this is decent anyway, luviin my boi chiipmunk for this though xx